Saturday, February 26, 2011

Smallville Hits Rock Bottom

Initially I was sad to realize this is the 10th and last season of Smallville.
Now I don't care. The show has continued a downhill run and I don't think there has been a single episode for 2010-2011 that was good enough that I will ever rewatch it.
How it does so well in the ratings is a mystery to me, because it was gotten butt awful.
Special effects are almost zero these days.
Inconsistencies abound everywhere.
Recently, Clark Kent seemed convinced he should be wearing glasses. However, the next episode and there were no glasses to be found.
Clark should be flying by now, That lack of sky action has gone well beyond ridiculous.
In my mind, the series really ended after the 7th or 8th season.

1 comment:

  1. 10th and final season, and the show has yet to impress me.

    ReplyDelete